$40.00 CAD – $180.00 CAD
2" x 5.5", 2" x 7", 2.75" x 8.5", 3.5" x 8.5", 4.25" x 11"
14pt Cover, 130lb Cover Uncoated
25, 50, 75, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 2500, 5000, 7500, 10000
StandardThe most economical UPS delivery option. Delivery time depends on destination. Typically 1 business day to nearby cities such as Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa.
2 Day / ExpeditedDelivery time is 2 business days to most metropolitan areas in Canada, including but not limited to: Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Winnipeg and St. John's. Delivery time is guaranteed by UPS.
Express SaverDelivery time is 1 business day and by 12 PM to most metropolitan areas within Canada. Delivery time is guaranteed by UPS.
ExpressDelivery time is 1 business day and by 10:30 AM to most metropolitan areas within Canada. Delivery time is guaranteed by UPS.
Standard OvernightDelivery is next business day by 5 PM to businesses and by 8 PM to residences within most metropolitan areas in Canada. Delivery time is guaranteed by FedEx.
Economy1 - 3 day delivery by 5 PM to businesses and by 8 PM to residences within most metropolitan areas in Canada. Delivery time is guaranteed by FedEx.
Free Local Deliveery
Local Customer Pickup
- Your artwork uses correct size and is not stretch or squeezed
- Avoid up’s or spreads
- Use correct internal and external bleed, bleed should be at least 0.125 inch
- Use CMYK or PMS Colours while preparation
- Folded jobs artwork must be provided in flat sizes, unless booklets
- Do not use black with value C =100%, M = 100%, Y = 100%, K = 100%
- All Rich Black must use C =30%, M = 30%, Y = 30%, K = 100%
- All fonts must be outlined or embedded
- All links must be embedded
- Ink coverage does not exceed 300% (240% for un-coated stocks)
- All borders in your artwork are at least 0.25 inch wide
- All images in your artwork should be 300dpi when placed at 100%
- Your artwork is the correct size and contains trim marks
IMPORTANT: Artwork Do’s & Don’ts
Safe Area: All important parts of the design must be at least 0.25” inside from the final cutting line. To avoid important content trimming
Trim/Cutting Line: Indicating final cutting/size of the product.
Bleed: In all cases, 0.125” bleed is required for all products. Bleed extend through the cutting line to ensure no un-printed or white area shows in final products, Especially once dealing with backgrounds.