Letterhead is a professional business paper to give out invoices, bills or company letters. letterheads must of great quality as this represent your business. Printing on letterhead normally include a logo, business details etc. letterheads are printed using CMYK or PMS color printing processes. You can also have them printed in black only.
$19.00 CAD – $2,060.00 CAD
5.5" x 8.5", 8.5" x 11"
70lb Linen, 80lb Opaque
25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 7500, 10000, 15000, 20000, 25000, 30000, 35000, 40000, 45000, 50000
StandardThe most economical UPS delivery option. Delivery time depends on destination. Typically 1 business day to nearby cities such as Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa.
2 Day / ExpeditedDelivery time is 2 business days to most metropolitan areas in Canada, including but not limited to: Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Winnipeg and St. John's. Delivery time is guaranteed by UPS.
Express SaverDelivery time is 1 business day and by 12 PM to most metropolitan areas within Canada. Delivery time is guaranteed by UPS.
ExpressDelivery time is 1 business day and by 10:30 AM to most metropolitan areas within Canada. Delivery time is guaranteed by UPS.
Standard OvernightDelivery is next business day by 5 PM to businesses and by 8 PM to residences within most metropolitan areas in Canada. Delivery time is guaranteed by FedEx.
Economy1 - 3 day delivery by 5 PM to businesses and by 8 PM to residences within most metropolitan areas in Canada. Delivery time is guaranteed by FedEx.
Free Local Deliveery
Local Customer Pickup
- Your artwork uses correct size and is not stretch or squeezed
- Avoid up’s or spreads
- Use correct internal and external bleed, bleed should be at least 0.125 inch
- Use CMYK or PMS Colours while preparation
- Folded jobs artwork must be provided in flat sizes, unless booklets
- Do not use black with value C =100%, M = 100%, Y = 100%, K = 100%
- All Rich Black must use C =30%, M = 30%, Y = 30%, K = 100%
- All fonts must be outlined or embedded
- All links must be embedded
- Ink coverage does not exceed 300% (240% for un-coated stocks)
- All borders in your artwork are at least 0.25 inch wide
- All images in your artwork should be 300dpi when placed at 100%
- Your artwork is the correct size and contains trim marks
IMPORTANT: Artwork Do’s & Don’ts
Safe Area: All important parts of the design must be at least 0.25” inside from the final cutting line. To avoid important content trimming
Trim/Cutting Line: Indicating final cutting/size of the product.
Bleed: In all cases, 0.125” bleed is required for all products. Bleed extend through the cutting line to ensure no un-printed or white area shows in final products, Especially once dealing with backgrounds.